Useful Links and Phone Numbers
- Horton General Hospital: 0300 3047777
- Foscote Private Hospital, Banbury: 01295 252281
- Orchard Health Centre, Banbury: 01865 904600
- Churchill, Oxford: 0300 3047777
- John Radcliffe, Oxford: 0300 3047777
- Littlemore Hospital, Oxford: 01865 901000
- Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre, Oxford: 0300 3047777
- Alzheimer's Local Support: 01295 255957
- Age Concern: Telephone service for older people, their families and other people working with them 0800 169 6565
- Carers Line: Advice and information for all carers 0207 378 4999
- Childline: Help line for children and young people to age 18 0800 1111
- Cruse Bereavement Care: Help line for bereaved people and those caring for bereaved people 0800 8081677
- Drinkaware: Offers advice, information and support to anyone concerned about their own or someone else's drinking 0300 1231110
- Frank: 24 hour help line for drug users and solvent mis-users, their families and carers 0300 123 6600
- NSPCC: 24 hour help line for children and young people or anyone concerned about a child or young person at risk of abuse 0808 800 5000
- Refuge: National charity providing safe accommodation for women experiencing domestic violence 0800 2000247
- Shelter Line: 24 hour housing advice 0808 800 4444
- The Samaritans: 24 hour confidential and emotional support help line for anyone in crisis 116 123
- Victim Support: Help line offering emotional support and practical advice for anyone affected by crime 0808 16 89293
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.