How To Protect Yourself Against Coronavirus
Please click here for the latest advice and updates regarding Coronavirus
Germs can live on some surfaces for hours. To protect yourself and others:
- Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch your cough or sneeze.
- Always cough into your elbow where possible.
- Bin the tissue, and to kill the germs, wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water, or use a sanitiser gel.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
This is the best way to slow the spread of almost any germs, including Coronavirus.